Basic privacy evaluation | See all
Updated November 21, 2018
Curious George's Town
- Privacy polices do indicate a version or effective date.
- Data are not sold or rented to third parties.
- Data are shared for advertising or marketing.
- Behavioral or contextual advertising is displayed.
- Data are collected by third-party advertising or tracking services.
- Data are used to track and target advertisements on other third-party websites or services.
- Third parties cannot use data to create ad profiles, data enhancement, and/or targeted advertisements.
Use with Caution
A basic privacy evaluation answers key questions about a product's policies covering issues of safety, privacy, security, and compliance.